Coronavirus: In-Person Meetings
Limited Availability Beginning July 1st
As we deal with the adaptations imposed upon us by the Coronavirus, our strict adherence to safety measures over the past few months has made the possibility of in-person meetings a reality once again.
Retirement Theory remains committed to the health and safety of our clients and families above all else. We respectfully request that when possible, meetings continue to be conducted virtually, or by phone until further guidance by officials. In cases where a virtual or phone meeting is either not possible or desirable, a face-to-face meeting can be scheduled.
The following procedures have been put in place for face-to-face meetings. We ask for your cooperation with these procedures to help ensure our mutual safety.
- Number of Clients: Meetings will be limited to one or two clients residing in the same household.
- No Consecutive Meetings: The office space will be sanitized before and after every meeting and as such the number of meetings per day will be limited.
- Clean Space: Hand sanitizer will be available for use during the meeting. All doors will remain ajar during our meeting to reduce contact points.
- Face Coverings Required: All parties will be required to wear a face mask / covering during the entirety of the meeting. If you do not have a face mask with you, a disposable one will be provided.
- Social Distancing: The office floor will be marked and furniture arranged to maintain a minimum distance between parties of 6 feet. Handshaking and other physical forms of social contact will not be permitted.
- No Beverages: Coffee, water, etc. will not be provided at this time.
- Health Self-Assessment: Should you not be feeling well, or have been in recent contact with someone who was sick, please reschedule your meeting.
Serving our clients, including some of those most vulnerable to Covid-19, is a responsibility we take seriously. As part of our commitment to safe meeting conditions, in home visits will not be possible at this moment.
Thank you so much for your understanding of these requirements. This is not a situation any of us wanted. But, with our continued vigilance and care for each other, we will return to normalcy as quickly as possible.